mapping query results with dbox and mapserv.js

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Dec 10 07:03:43 EST 2006

Hello:
  I am using dBox, the example from http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/tools/dbox/example/example.html.
  I have a database on Sql ServerExpress and I am using ASPX to query the database and display the results
  I want to map some of the results, but I don't know how to do it. I tried with the example provided by Rich:

  mapserv.exe?map=my.map
  &mode=itemnquery
  &qitem=pidn
  &qlayer=join_region_spatial
  &mapext=shapes
  &savequery=true
  &qstring=22-41-16-33-4-11-004

  but instead of mapping the result I get a basic mapserver query results, like they were queried from the map

  How can I map the query results from a database with dbox.js and mapserv.js on the example from http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/tools/dbox/example/example.html?

  Thank you in advance

  William