Θέμα: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] truetype fonts problem...

korakas koarkis korakas2004 at YAHOO.GR
Mon Dec 11 06:58:05 EST 2006

Thanks for the quick repsonses.

I used an absolute path to the fontset.txt:
arial C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\gp\font\arial.ttf

and in the map file I refer only to arial truetype fonts but the problem remains!

 msGetLabelSize(): TrueType Font error. Requested font (arial) not found.

Also the arial.ttf file is a copy from the C:\windows\fonts directory  so it is not corrupt..

 kio

boice tomlin <boice at runskip.com> έγραψε:

Hello,

I would start by using an absolute path to the fontset.txt file to see if the relative path is the problem.

Then I would try using just one font in the list and see if you can get that working.  If it can find the arial font but not the arialbd then maybe that font file is corrupt.

-boice