How to download the list-archive?

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Mon Dec 11 13:08:42 EST 2006

Roman, folks,

You can request a monthly "notebook" by sending a "get" command to
listserv.  Here's the syntax:
   get listname.LOGYYMM

where
listname=mailing list name (MAPSERVER-USERS),
YY=year
MM=month

For example, if you want the November notebook you'd send the following
command:
   get MAPSERVER-USERS.LOG0611

The list server well then mail it to you.  There might be other options
through the mailing list's web interface...

I hope that helps.  Good luck!

-Perry