Drawing streets like google local

Philip Mark Donaghy philip.donaghy at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 12 19:36:43 EST 2006

On 12/12/06, Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.donaghy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks again. I was planning a trip to Boston and now I know what map
> to help me get around :)
>
> Philip
>
> On 12/12/06, Travis Kirstine <tkirstine at jdbarnes.com> wrote:
> > See attached mapfile for a good example of styles at work.

I looked at this but the mapfile only makes reference to another symbol file.

> > View online at:
> > http://boston.freemap.in/

This is a good example of lines with style. But I am looking for lines
that look like railroads. I've been to south station I know their
there :)

I managed to find a post about railroads,

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0112/msg00142.html

They seem to work but an antialias version would be better. Anyone
know if this is possible?

Philip

--
Philip Donaghy