Mapscript queryByAttributes() not working in 4.10

Stuart Eve stuarteve at LPARCHAEOLOGY.COM
Wed Dec 13 07:42:25 EST 2006

Hi all

We have just upgraded to Mapserver 4.10 in order to use the Mapscript
WMS support, etc. However now it seems like the queryByAttributes() call
we make in our application is no longer returning any records. The call
runs ok, just it has no results.

The layer is a shapefile, and if I change our php_mapscript.so back to
4.8 the query runs totally fine and returns the results. I had a look to
see if there are any listed bugs, but the only bug seems to relate to
PostGIS layers... has anyone else encountered this behaviour?

Thanks

Stuart