AW: Mapserver+Windows+ArcSDE

ericallard eric.allard at BOREAL-IS.COM
Tue Dec 12 16:10:12 EST 2006

Hi! Mike!

My name is Eric Allard,

I'm having some problem with the following setup:

OS: Windows:
Package: ms4w
Spatial DB: SDE on MsSQL

MS4W installation used:
http://maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=README_INSTALL.html#sde-9-1
http://maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=README_INSTALL.html#sde-9-1

Here's the error I get:
msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'MineArea'.
msSDELayerOpen(): SDE error. SE_connection_create(): Operation Failed. (-1)

Here's my LAYER:
 LAYER
    NAME "MineInfra"
    TYPE POLYGON
    STATUS ON
    CONNECTION "localhost,port:5151,sde,sa,"
    CONNECTIONTYPE SDE
    DATA "sde.dbo.ERIC,shape,"
    FILTER "where shape is not NULL"
    CLASS
      TEMPLATE void
      NAME "Phase 1"
      COLOR 150 185 255
      OUTLINECOLOR 110 110 110
    END
  END # LAYER

I really appreciate your time on this issue!
I really need to nail this one!
Cheers,

-Eric