Routing for mapserver/postgis. A professional Open Source solution?

Pietro Giannini pgiannini at BYTEWISE.IT
Fri Dec 15 11:47:32 EST 2006

Hi All,

Maybe this isn't the appropriate list to post this
question : I apologize but I hope somebody can help me.

I'm
looking for a professional routing solution using as interface
mapserver.
I've successfully installed the cartoweb Pgdijkstra Routing Module
for PostgreSQL data source : that works well, and can be a perfect
solution, but it do not menage the one-way streets.

Anyone has
developed similar solutions and want share they? Or can help me to
retrieve information, hints, lists about?

Thanks
Cheers

        Pietro

--