querymap with stacked points

Wed Dec 20 22:31:30 EST 2006

We need to get a "limit" keyword in place for just such an occasion. I
have some other
ideas though. It depends on where you want to limit the search results-
in a template
or in a query map.

  - for a template you could load all points into javascript objects and
then only display
the first one (layer header defines the object, layer template populates
objects, and
layer footer displays the first). This is easy to do, let me know if you
need an example.

 Actually for a query map you should be ok since the points are stacked
anyway I would
think the visual effect would be what you want (e.g. that location
highlighted).

Steve

>>> "Hunter, David - St. Louis Park, MN" <David.Hunter at fnf.com> 12/19/06
3:21 PM >>>

I use mode=nquery because there are two polygon layers that may or may
not have features at the same point, and those need to be listed in the
query results also.  If there is no other workaround, I will have to
work out some compromises and use mode=query.