Mapserver and Windows Authentication

Mike Davis mike.and.kerry at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 28 17:55:51 EST 2006

This is probably a shot in the dark, but has anyone out there had experience
configuring the Mapserver CGI in a Windows 2k3 / IIS 6 environment using
windows authentication instead of the anonymous IUSER_ account?

We have a long running Mapserver install within the DOD intranet that was
moved to a server using SSL and CAC card authentication, since the move our
sites are spitting up file access errors like this:
msLoadMap(): Unable to access file. (https://path/to/map/file.map)

I've checked all the permissions issues I can think of, but still no luck

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Mike