Mapserver and Windows Authentication

Mike Davis mike.and.kerry at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 28 20:58:11 EST 2006

Our Mapserver installation is a legacy system from back in the day before
CAPRs, back when people who actually do work on computers had admin
rights.  It originated as a Corps of Engineers project (they use Mapserver
extensively).

I think the key is to have your GIS certified as a system, with the
IMS/Mapserver/Whatever as a component of that system.

-Mike