Adding user specific layers(dynamically)

Raj Singh info2005 at RAJSINGH.ORG
Thu Feb 2 09:53:11 EST 2006

I think you are solving the problem correctly. At least I've taken the same
route for solving this problem. The easiest way to go about it is to define
a .map file with all the information in it you want--even a "false"
layer--to start with. Then in PHPMapscript replace the values that change
dynamically, like the layer data source and bounding box. This way you don't
have to do all the styling in your code.

--Raj