Mapserver not working in IIS, it DOES work command-line

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Fri Feb 3 06:23:25 EST 2006

Hi Jelmer,
    In Oracle case, you need the Oracle environments (ORACLE_HOME,
ORACLE_BASE...) for the user that runs IIS. Another point is that you
need the Oracle Call Interfaces installed in machine. The last issue for
Oracle is that you need permission, for the user that run IIS, to access
the Oracle home installation, just a read mode can be.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR