ECW to tiff converter

Lionel Bargeot l.bargeot at EDUCAGRI.FR
Mon Feb 6 02:06:51 EST 2006

Hi Gail,

you have to use the gdal_translate utility.
It is available in the FWtools package for Linux.
"gdal_translate file.ecw file.tif"
will create a geotif file from your ecw.
I'm supprised you find tiff faster than ecw.

Lionel

--
Ingénieur SIG
CNERTA-ENESAD, 2 rue champs-prevois, batiment grand-champs, 21000 Dijon