WFS using xml

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Mon Feb 6 09:12:38 EST 2006

Hi Bart,

We replied almost identically and at the same time.  I see great minds
think alike :)

Tell me, does MapServer CVS work for you?  I can't get anything from
CVS, and wanted to check that it's not my network security before I
bother the list.