Can ´t see the p ostgis layer

Brock Anderson banders at REFRACTIONS.NET
Tue Feb 7 17:25:27 EST 2006

Luis,

It looks like one of your layers is stored as lat/long, and the other is
UTM.  You should include a PROJECTION block within each of your layers
to define what projection the data is stored in. Mapserver needs to know
what projection your data is stored in so that it can reproject
appropriately to the desired output projection.

I believe if Mapserver doesn't find a PROJECTION block within a layer,
it assumes the layer is stored in whatever PROJECTION you use in your
MAP block.

Brock