Problems with join

DJ Broerse dennisjan at IBUILDINGS.NL
Wed Feb 8 05:29:24 EST 2006

Hey Steve

I have two dfb files: gbkn-philippine and eigenaren
The reference is gbkn-philippine.willekeur and eigenaren.aa_linkid
What I want is if I query the the layer then I like to see the data of
eigenaren.dbf .
I can't figure out what is wrong.
Maybe I have to use CONNECTION or CONNECTIONTYPE but I don't know what.
TEMPLATE isn't necessary  because I use a one-to-one relation.

I really hope you can help me

Dennis-Jan

  LAYER

    NAME "gbkn-philippine"

    TYPE line

    STATUS ON

    DATA "join/gbkn-philippine"

    MAXSCALE 25100

    METADATA

      "DESCRIPTION" "gbkn-philippine"

    END  # Metadata

    JOIN

     NAME "join1"

     TABLE "gisdata/join/eigenaren.dbf"

     FROM "WILLEKEUR"

     TO "AA_LINKID"

     TYPE ONE-TO-ONE

    END

    CLASS

      Name "gbkn-philippine"

      COLOR 249 49 249

        TEMPLATE queryzichtbaar

      SYMBOL "vet"

      SIZE 2

    END  # Class

  END  # Layer

DJ Broerse	dennisjan at ibuildings.nl
Direct: 0118 42 95 68 Mobiel: 06 48 01 03 08
Skype: callto://dennisjan-ibuildings
Ibuildings.nl BV - Information technology
http://www.ibuildings.nl - 0118 42 95 50