Select, Zoom Multiple Items

J. Parapar listario at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 8 19:28:05 EST 2006

Hi Lawrence

You can use the ITEMNQUERY mode. You have to set the parameters
QLAYER, QITEM and QSTRING. This can be a bit tricky. Take a look at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MapServerExpressions. The
sintaxis may change depending on the data source.

To center the map try setting the MAPXY parameter to shape.

In the QueryMap section of the mapfile you can set how the features
are highlighted.

Best regards,
Jorge