WFS PropertyIsLike case sensitive

Sture Dingsøyr candalt at ONLINE.NO
Fri Feb 10 05:15:59 EST 2006

Hi

I have been testing the WFS FILTER with Mapserver.

Is it possible to make a property search that is not case sensitive?

Been testing with this filter, that works fine:
<Filter>
<PropertyIsLike wildcard='%' singleChar='.' escape='!'><PropertyName>LOK_KOMM</PropertyName><Literal>AR%</Literal></PropertyIsLike>
</Filter>

But if i change the "<Literal>AR*</Literal>" to lower case e.g. "<Literal>ar*</Literal>" i get no hits.

Does Mapserver support case insensitivity in WFS FILTER search?

I am running on Windows with Mapserver 4.8.1

Regards Sture