Compiling windows mapserver with mygis/mysql support

Miller Joseph miller_joseph at BAH.COM
Sat Feb 11 23:21:24 EST 2006

 Hey All,
I am trying to compile mapserver 4.6.2 on windows with MyGIS support.  The included nmake.opt does not include that option.  I added the following variables to the file:

MYGIS_INC = "C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\include"
MYGIS_LIB = "C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\lib\opt\libmysql.lib"
MYGIS=-DUSE_MYGIS

and of course I added those vars to the Includes, External_Libs, and MS_DEFS.  The compile seems to freeze because it doesn't like -DUSE_MYGIS.  Does anyone have any suggestions about what I could use?

Thanks in advance,
Joe Miller