Virtual Globe

Jørn Vegard Røsnes jorn at SPACETEC.NO
Wed Feb 15 10:35:08 EST 2006

Hi all and Ernesto,

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 16:24, you wrote:
> Hi Jørn,
>
> There is a sample to include my own WMS layers into Virtual Globe?
You have to edit the <wms-texture-set> element in the .vgml file and make your
WMS server open for the Virtual Globe server (if you're behind a firewall).
Please contact Rune.Aasgaard_at_sintef.no for more information.

> This would be a great idea to promote your viewer and others things and get
> true client, wouldn't you?

The viewer is not mine :-)
The viewer was presented on a seminar I attended, and I thought that it would
be of interest for the MapServer mailinglist.

cheers
Jørn