Again: imgObj2java.awt.image

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Fri Feb 17 11:31:29 EST 2006

Hi Oliver,
    I already used JavaMapscript but never needed to convert the
imageobj to awt.image.
    I don't believe that it's possible to do directly, so the best way
is save the image and after use the awt.image.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR