gradients

Ross Elliott ross.elliott at INFOTERRA-GLOBAL.COM
Fri Feb 17 10:39:07 EST 2006

Can the current gradient code be applied to ASCII GRID data? and more
specifically can it be applied to AAGRID being pulled from a WMS link? The
reason I ask is that I have my own custom OGCWMS server that I've modified
to server a variety of different data types, include AAGRID, and I'd like
mapserver to apply some sort of colour gradient to them. At the moment it
just displays my grids using grayscale which I guess is coming from gdal
somewhere.

If anyone wants to point me to the relevant code then I'm quite happy to
change it.

Ross