Fwd: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] ksumap: free mapserver powered GIS data hosting

Dave Fuhry dfuhry at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 17 12:04:44 EST 2006

(copying the list)

Jorge,

   And with regards to hardware/software,

MapServer version 4.8.0-rc1, PostGIS, PosgreSQL, Apache 2.2, PHP 5.1,
and Perl on an AMD Athlon 64 3200+ running 64-bit Debian Linux.

   The mapping interface I built myself, although I would love to
integrate ka-map, chameleon, p.mapper, mapbender, or the like someday,
as they have all done much more work with the interface and tools than
I have.  I looked at doing that initially but none of them quite fit
the bill.  As they improve I'm sure integrating one will become a more
viable option.

Thanks,

Dave Fuhry