Problems with join {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Mon Feb 20 18:29:07 EST 2006

Hi,

I have used one-to-many join between dbf files.
I have used layer template outside class definitions, one template for all
classes.
What is in your template you should refer to columns in the joint table as
joinname_columnname. AFAIK it is case sensitive I had to use lower case
for the join name and upper case for the columnname. I think you should
avoid "_" in the column and join name.

I hope this help.

Bye
Zoltan