Problems with join

DJ Broerse dennisjan at IBUILDINGS.NL
Tue Feb 21 05:52:30 EST 2006

Hi list and Steve

List: thanks or the replies.  Now I probably know what the problem is.
Steve: below there is a description of my problem.

I think the bottleneck in my problem are the templates. I use Pmapper as
a graphical interface and MapServer is the engine.
Pmapper doesn't care about the templates in the mapfile. That's the
reason why there is a meaningless string after the template key in the
mapfile (without this meaningless string there are no results)
Pmapper gets his results by using the following functions

$qRes = $this->qLayer->getResult($iRes);

$qShape = $this->qLayer->getShape($qRes->tileindex,$qRes->shapeindex);

$this->tempGridResult .= $this->printGridResultRow($qShape);

So I have another set of questions:
- Does mapserver require a template if I want to use joins?
- Is it possible to get the join data without using a template and using
some functions?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis-Jan

DJ Broerse dennisjan at ibuildings.nl
Direct: 0118 42 95 68 Mobiel: 06 48 01 03 08
Skype: callto://dennisjan-ibuildings
Ibuildings.nl BV - Information technology
http://www.ibuildings.nl - 0118 42 95 50