mapserver demo data

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Tue Feb 21 11:05:06 EST 2006

Eric,

Save the file to disk before trying to unzip it.  Also, take a look at the file name, you may need to trim off an extra .tar or .gz before WinZip will recognize it as a file that it can unzip properly.

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List on behalf of D. Eric Keefauver
Sent: Tue 2/21/2006 9:44 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] mapserver demo data

Greetings,

New to the Mapserver realm and I am trying to download the mapserver demo
(section 5.2 GET DEMO RUNNING - NEW USERS)  but there seems to be "errors"
in opening the file itasca3.5.tar using winzip. Any ideas in obtaining this
data so I can run through setting up the demo via the ReadMe.txt

Thanks in advance,

Eric