Itasca demo and Ms4w

D. Eric Keefauver Eric.Keefauver at ALTARUM.ORG
Wed Feb 22 09:31:10 EST 2006

New and just getting started with ms4w on my local windows machine

Where should one dump the itasca files to get the demo up and running:
C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs?

I have placed the itasca data in the following:
C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\mapserver_demos\itasca

And within the map file I changed this line to:
    # change this value to match your setup
    WMS_ONLINERESOURCE
"http://localhost/mapserver_demos/itasca/demo_init.html"

At:    http://localhost/mapserver_demos/itasca/demo_init.html  and clicking
the Initialize button I get the following error

getString(): Symbol definition error. Parsing error near (none):(line 44)

what am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance and bearing with a complete newbie

Eric