Itasca demo and Ms4w

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Wed Feb 22 09:46:45 EST 2006

The message you got means there's some obsolute KEYWORD values in the
mapfile.  I don't have the demo files in my computer so if you can post
the few lines above and below line 44, I might be able to help.

As an aside, you can certainly put the demo files under
/ms4w/apache/htdocs.  Or you might as well follow the way it's done in MS4W:
1. unzip demo under /ms4w/apps/
2. create a file called httpd_demo.conf (or whatever you want to called
it, just make sure to prepend with httpd_) and add these lines to it:
#This is the Apache config file for the MapServer Demo application.

Alias /itasca "/ms4w/apps/itasca"

<Directory "/ms4w/apps/itasca">
     AllowOverride None
     Options Indexes MultiViews
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
</Directory>
3. Restart Apache service
4. Edit the demo_init.html and relevant files and replace the paths with
the proper ones
5. Check that the demo is running at http://localhost/itasca.

Good luck!
-Perry