[4.6.1 TO 4.8.1]: Problems with PNG and PHP/MapScript?

Aaron Koning aaronkoning at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 22 18:54:44 EST 2006

This could be a number of things. Are you editing your files in windows and
then transfering them to Linux? Could be incompatible line endings. Are you
including a shebang line in your PHP scripts? Could be a problem with odd
characters in the shebang line. Could be a problem with the new php.ini file
and the doc_root variable.

Have you tried creating a simple PHP script and testing, followed by a
simple PHP-MapScript script (and testing)?

Aaron

--