Itasca demo and Ms4w Line 44

D. Eric Keefauver Eric.Keefauver at ALTARUM.ORG
Fri Feb 24 08:38:46 EST 2006

Thank you vey much Perry!

             "Pericles S.
             Nacionales"
             <naci0002 at UMN.EDU                                          To
             >                         MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
             Sent by: UMN                                               cc
             MapServer Users
             List                                                  Subject
             <MAPSERVER-USERS@         Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Itasca
             LISTS.UMN.EDU>            demo and Ms4w Line 44

             02/22/2006 05:37
             PM

             Please respond to
               "Pericles S.
                Nacionales"
             <naci0002 at UMN.EDU

Put none in quotes ("none") and you'll be good to go.

By the way, don't forget to CC the list when replying.

-Perry

Eric.Keefauver at altarum.org wrote:
> Thanks for the additional info Perry,
>
> Here is the code from the map file at Line 44
>

> WEB
>   HEADER demo_header.html
>   TEMPLATE demo.html
>   FOOTER demo_footer.html
>   MINSCALE 1000
>   MAXSCALE 1550000
>   IMAGEPATH "set in demo_init.html"
>   IMAGEURL "set in demo_init.html"
>   METADATA
>     WMS_TITLE "UMN MapServer Itasca Demo"
>     WMS_ABSTRACT "This is the UMN MapServer demonstration application for
> Itasca County located in north central Minnesota."
>     WMS_ACCESSCONSTRAINTS none  <--Line 44
>
>     # change this value to match your setup
>     WMS_ONLINERESOURCE
> "http://localhost/mapserver_demos/itasca/demo_init.html"
>
>     WMS_SRS "EPSG:26915"
>   END
> END
>

> Thanks again,
>
> Eric

>              "Pericles S.

>              Nacionales"

>              <naci0002 at umn.edu
>              >                         Eric.Keefauver at ALTARUM.ORG

cc
>              02/22/2006 09:46          MAPSERVER-USERS at lists.umn.edu

>              AM
Subject