Context doc Scale dependency support - CVS or current release??

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Feb 27 13:30:10 EST 2006

Hi Debbie,

it's just in CVS head (4.9). I haven't tested myself yet, but I do plan
to test soon.

I think you have to contact DMSG to get a new Windows build for
PHP/Mapscript.

Best regards,
Bart

--