Creating a designated graphics file

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Wed Jan 4 15:51:26 EST 2006

AFAIK, you can set everything but the filename.  The output filename is based on a combination of a numerical timestamp and type of image ('sb' for scalebar, 'leg' for legend, etc.).

Of course, you can use mapscript to do this, but I'm not sure if this is at all possible in CGI mode.

..Tom