ogr2ogr works on Linux, does not on Windows

Xin crazygecko at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 9 08:54:44 EST 2006

I appreciate it might look a bit strange the way I've got the command
written.  The idea is to convert from TAB to SHP and have WGS84 projection.

Converting with projection tags would result in non-earth projection, as
MapInfo would see it.  The command seems to work with identical target and
source projections.

My problem is why does it work on Linux, but not on Windows.  I'd love to
get your views on it Frank.

Cheers,
Xin