Using Mapserver or other opensource GIS in web-based MIS

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 10 02:41:39 EST 2006

Hi,
The following docs on the mapserver site will certainly be helpful:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/javamapscript
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/faq/thread_safety
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/java_mapscript_Tomcat_55

Regards,