[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Group / Scale

Dave Fuhry dfuhry at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 13 20:19:14 EST 2006

James,

   I happen to have an example of this very thing set up here:
http://ksumap.geog.kent.edu/bluemarble/

   If this what you see there is the behavior you want, type
'marbles3' in the "Administer Site" login in the upper-right of the
screen.  Click on the red "control panel" link that appears, and click
the "Show Map File" tab.

   If you want to change the behavior (min/max scale, opacity, etc.)
of the layers, change the values on the "Modify Layer" tab, update the
layer, then head back to the "Show Map File" tab.

   Let me know if you find that useful; I am looking for ideas on how
to improve the app.

Thanks,

Dave Fuhry