Resolution of SWF

Salvador Vidal svidal at SAREA.ES
Mon Jan 23 11:12:43 EST 2006

Well,
 I want to send to flash the cartograpy of all a town (in a time), and in
 flash, zoom out, in and pan, without connection to the server.

 (The first time is a lot of information, but no more)

 Ok, but I have a doubt.
 The "resolution" that i give to the movie clip.
 A) I SEND
    MAP SIZE 500, 500
    MAP EXTEND 600000 700000 602000 702000

 B) A MAP MORE BIG WHIT the same coordinates (I better resolution in SWF)
    MAP SIZE 2000, 2000
    MAP EXTEND 600000 700000 602000 702000

    and scale in flash?
    I think that no, , and the resolution is the same,
    but i need a response qualified.

 Understand me?

 Many thanks.