Latest dbox.js?

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Wed Jan 25 09:34:34 EST 2006

Brent,

I ran in to this same error several months ago when I re-acquired the
latest version of Steve's code.

If I remember correctly, this error was related to the js includes.  The
main page/script wasn't able to access all of the includes.

Try to hit all of the URLs for the includes in the main document.  If
you are on a Windows machine, the likely issue is that one of the
directories that he set up, the one with the X code in it has a name
that contains a '.', Windows coughed on that one.

Otherwise, check the permissions for the dirs where the includes are
located.

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Brent Fraser
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:18 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Latest dbox.js?

Steve,

  Many thanks.    Is there a packaged/zipped download of the Landview
app
(map file, templates, gifs, but geo-data not necessary) available?  I'd
like to try it with my own data, but I can't seem to get past a
javascript error in dBox_initialize:
    this.anchor = window.xGetElementById(name);
causes an error: "Object doesn't support this property or method".  I
suspect I haven't included/initialized the cross-browser stuff
properly...

Thanks!
Brent