scale?

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCAN.GC.CA
Mon Jan 30 12:03:51 EST 2006

Muy Bien!
Thanks for that Luis.

You say that the subsitution is done by mapserver CGI? I've insterted the
following code into my html template as per a previous suggestion:

Map Scale: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1:[scale]

However the output of this code doesnt is as follows:

Map Scale:    1:[scale]

It would seem that the scale value isnt being subsituted. Can you suggest
what might (or might not) be causing this?

Gracias

Jeremy