FOSS4G Open GIS conference, Lausanne 2006

Mon Jan 30 17:10:13 EST 2006

I would suspect conference fees would be in line with past events. A figure
of $200 to $300 USD including a workshop would be a good guess. It's tiny
compared to the cost of travel.

Steve

>>> Liz Godwin <godwin.liz at GMAIL.COM> 01/30/06 2:20 PM >>>
I'm interested in knowing an estimate of the conference fees.  I need a good
estimate of how much the trip will cost to submit to my supervisors.  I
expect the process to take a while, so the sooner I can find out the better.

I have been able to find general estimates of travel cost using expedia, but
conference fees I'm lacking.

If anyone knows a good estimate, that would be fab!

Cheers,

Liz