Mapscript mapObj.save() to write out multiple outputformats

Shoaib Burq hydromap at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 1 09:26:49 EDT 2006

Hi all

we are trying to create a mapfile on the fly and need to add multiple
outputformats to the mapfile. we can use the
appendOutputFormat(new_OF) in python-mapscript. However when using the
mapObj.save(mymapfile.map) to write our map object to file, it only
writes-out the last format appened.

The only relavent code i found was in:
mapserver/mapscript/python/tests/cases/outputformattest.py
But this only tests if the current outputformat is defined correctly ...

Does anyone know if we can use the mapObj.save() function to create
mapfiles with multiple OUTPUTFORMAT definitions and if not anyone know
where the save() function's defined and if its easy to extend it to do
this?

thanks heaps
shoaib
--