Cascading WMS - WFS

Barend Köbben kobben at ITC.NL
Mon Jul 3 07:43:22 EDT 2006

Hi,

this seems to have to do with the settings of IMAGEPATH and IMAGEURL in the WEB object in your mapfile. The WFS stores it's GML there (using the IMAGEPATH) for the WMS to retrieve (using either the IMAGEURL or IMAGEPATH, not entirely clear to me). Somewhere in the docs is a note that this should probably change, as it exposes the GML to malicious downloading, but at the moment it's like that.

--
Barend Köbben
International Institute for Geo-information