.DM File Format

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Jul 10 06:53:34 EDT 2006

Is this a table with X and Y values?

If so, once you have it in Access you can set up OGR Virtual Spatial Data
(an ovf file) for your Access table. See also:

http://iweb.gdal.org/ogr/drv_vrt.html

Ogr can output shapefiles so using the ogr2ogr utility you can transform
the data to a point shp.

Bart