New to mapserver, need some help

rama swamy rama_swamy80 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 10 12:09:14 EDT 2006

hey jeff the link which you gave is not working, thanks for the help though. Do you want me to give an email to howard ....... and even i am trying to compile mapserver with no support and then add the support one by one and see if it works ....

  Thanks for the help again ...
  swamy

You might also want to check out the windows buildkit for mapserver, put
together by Howard Butler (announcement at
http://www.nabble.com/Windows-build-kit-for-MSVC-7.1-tf1143108.html#a2997024).

You'll find newer buildkit versions at
http://hobu.stat.iastate.edu/mapserver/build_output/

jeff