Query BUG?

Tue Jul 11 10:43:40 EDT 2006

It should be possible but this may well be a bug. A copy of the feature is
used for just this reason. I'll have a look at the code and create a quick
test case and get back with you. What version are you using?

Steve

>>> Ian <iansgis at GMAIL.COM> 7/10/2006 7:22:40 PM >>>
I am trying to get BOTH pixel and lat long coordinates for features from a
single query in MapServer. Doing a query for one or the other works just
fine. Combining both into a single query provides two different results,
depending upon the order of the parameters.

This query:
[shpxy precision=7 xf="|" yf="|"][shpxy proj=image precision=0 xf="|"
yf="|"][NAME]---

results in:
-111.892 | 40.693 | %.0lf | %.0lf | ,576 | 12 | Salt Lake City

Switching the order:
[shpxy proj=image precision=0 xf="|" yf="|"][shpxy precision=7 xf="|"
yf="|"][NAME]---

results in a msProcessProjection() error stating the projection is not
defined.

Is this a bug in MapServer? Is it only possible to get a single set of
coordinates out of a query?

Thank you,

Ian