trouble in tileindex technique

Giuseppe De Rossi giuseppe.derossi at EMAIL.IT
Tue Jul 11 14:38:24 EDT 2006

Hi,
I'm performing for the first time the tile index technique in Win xp
Environment.
I've generated the *.qix file and I've used tile4ms to generate
F636_PRG-IDX.(dbf,shx,idx), I've modified the .map file in the following way

 LAYER
    NAME "F636_PRG-IDX"
    STATUS ON
    TILEINDEX "F636_PRG-IDX.shp"
    TILEITEM "F636_PRG-IDX"
    TYPE POLYGON
  END

But I get this error:

Class : SoapFaultWrapperMessage : Mapserver error: Error in msDrawMap():
Failed to draw layer named 'F636_PRG-IDX'.
Error in msDBFGetItemIndex(): Item 'F636_PRG-IDX' not found.

am I supposed to perform other action ?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

 Sponsor:
 Tutta la musica che vuoi a portata di click!
Entra in www.radiosnj.com
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5177&d=20060711