Mapserver returns blank pages

antti siukola siukola.antti at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 12 06:45:17 EDT 2006

Hi!

As we can see a lot of people are suffering from this but no one seems
to have any solutions. Does this only appear with php mapscript? Is
this a bug? A known bug? Is there a solutions? This is a fatal error
since this kind of behavior avoids us to use php mapscript in
production, in case this is a php mapscript issue as it seems to be.

Regards,

Antti S