ruby mapscript on mac os x

Andrew Wiens awiens at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 12 15:31:01 EDT 2006

Hello.  I'm trying to get Ruby Mapscript setup to run on my mac (os x
10.4.7Intel).  It looks like it's building correctly, but when I try
to run the
shp2img program from the examples directory, I get the following error:

dyld: NSLinkModule() error
dyld: Symbol not found: _intarray_setitem
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/i686-darwin8.6.1
/mapscript.bundle
  Expected in: flat namespace

Trace/BPT trap

I've reinstalled SWIG to make sure there were no errors during that process
and it looked like it installed properly.  Any ideas what I should try next?

Thanks,
--Andy