Does Mapserver 4.8.3 work with windows 2000 and IIS 5

Barend Köbben kobben at ITC.NL
Thu Jul 13 03:26:02 EDT 2006

HI,

In my experience, you also need to:

-Go to IIS Manager
- Open "Web Service Extensions"
- Allow cgi-bin/mapserv.exe
- Restart web server

--
Barend Köbben
International Institute for Geo-information