tile4ms aborts due to DBF fields not matching

Thu Jul 13 10:34:18 EDT 2006

Richard,

All the files you want to add to a tileindex MUST have the same
attribute definitions and they must be in the same order. The first file
you add to the tileindex is records the attribute columns, their names,
types, and probably their widths, then as each additional file is added,
it is check against the original file and if it does not match you get
the error you are seeing. This is required by mapserver.

-SteveW