Maximum number of class styles, 5, has been reached

Ludwig Max Brinckmann ludwigbrinckmann at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 13 15:48:49 EDT 2006

I am hitting the threshold because I have the three styles on multiple zoom
levels.
But in Primagis there is now a way of combining the symbolizers, so that it
would equate one style per zoomlevel. I am not sure how this maps down to
mapserver, but I will give it a try tomorrow. Sean is also helping me out
with this. (The worst would be recompiling, so the issue is not exactly
pressing).

Ludwig

--
Ludwig M Brinckmann